All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in Barron's Grammar series are small in size but filled with helpful fast-reference information for language students and translators. Barron's Japanese Grammar makes a handy supplement to classroom textbooks. Topics covered include parts of speech, sentence structure, punctuation, idioms, and advice on pronunciation. Books in this series are printed in two colors to highlight important study points and help students find specific information quickly and easily
- Author(s)Carol Akiyama,Nobuo Akiyama
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight172 g
- Width98 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- arthuhaug016 Feb, 2017by
Leightweight, take it anywhere!
Quite a small book, really good and you can read it anywhere and put it in your jacket's Pocket! As well, it covers a lot of things and discussions.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.