All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese participation in British industry has increased greatly in recent years. While the new investment is welcomed for the jobs it helps create and the injection of new techlogy and managerial techniques, many people are fearful lest this increased participation should lead to loss of control of British industry by British nationals and adversely affect British competitors and their struggle for global markets. These concerns are made worse by lack of kwledge about just how extensive Japanese managerial participation in British industry is and about how Japanese practices differ. This book, based on extensive original research, answers these and related questions. It is the first detailed study of the extent of Japanese participation in British industry, and of its ecomic impact in a number of key areas.
- Author(s)John Dunning
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Japan
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.