All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, beautifully illustrated introduction to Japanese woodblock prints takes a fresh and vivid approach to the most familiar and widely appreciated of all the traditional Japanese arts in the west, showing how recent research has opened up a new, wider understanding of these prints and their role in Japanese history and society.
- Author BiographyDr Ellis Tinios is an Honorary Lecturer in History at the University of Leeds, specialising in 18th- and 19th-century Japanese prints and illustrated books.
- Author(s)Ellis Tinios
- PublisherBen Uri Gallery & Museum
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBen Uri Gallery & Museum
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width229 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.