CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume the contributors argue that the events of 9-11 and the subsequent war on terrorism have had big implications for Japan. These events have called into question the assumptions and limits of Japan's war-reuncing constitution.
- Author BiographyROBERT D. ELDRIDGE is Associate Professor at the Osaka School of International Public Policy, Japan. PAUL MIDFORD is Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology and Political Science at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Palgrave MacMillan Series in International Political Communication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPaul Midford,Robert D. Eldridge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.