All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese for Busy People is the most popular Japanese language textbook series in the world. With components including texts, workbooks, CDs and teacher's manuals, it is also one of the most comprehensive. Now, a decade after its first revision, the entire series has been redesigned, updated and consolidated to meet the needs of 21st-century students and businesspeople who want to learn natural, spoken Japanese as effectively as possible in a limited amount of time. The books feature t only a sleek, new design but also a unit structure that groups thematically linked
- Author BiographyThe Association of Japanese-Language Teaching (AJALT) was established to meet the practical needs of people who are not necessarily specialists in Japanese but who wish to communicate effectively. The AJALT was recognized as a nonprofit organization by the Ministry of Education in 1977.
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Weight384 g
- Width190 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.