All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent financial and corporate governance scandal that engulfed Olympus, one of Japan's best kwn companies, together with Japan's stagnant ecomy of the past 20 years and its demotion from being the world's second largest ecomy, has raised questions about the style of management within Japanese organisations. This book provides a unique, insider's perspective of the crisis of Japanese management that has contributed towards Japan's current ecomic woes. It contains true analyses of how giants such as Toyota, Can, Nippon Steel, Hitachi and Olympus are really managed. Moreover, the author argues controversially that Japan's ecomic growth in the future will depend on a radical reformation of its management style and practices.
- Author BiographyMr Shigeo Shimizu was a senior executive in one of Japan's largest corporations (joining in 1960).
- Author(s)Shigeo Shimizu
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.