All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first study by a Western scholar of a significant facet of the history of the Second World War - Japanese-trained independence and volunteer armies as agents of revolution and modernization. At the time, the Japanese did t see that their military imprinting would affect a whole generation of political/military leadership of nations of post-Second World War Southeast Asia. Leaders like Suharto, Ne Win and Park are all products of Japanese military training.
- Author(s)Joyce Lebra
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.