Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionJapan has consistently been pursuing the goal of a permanent UN Security Council seat for 30 years. This book investigates the motives for this ambition, and how it has been pursued domestically and internationally. It is therefore a study of the interior workings of the Japanese Foreign Ministry as well as of the country's underdeveloped multilateral diplomacy.
- Author BiographyReinhard Drifte is Professor of Japanese Politics at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Author(s)Reinhard Drifte
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/01/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSt Antony's
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave USA
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.