Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first comprehensive overview of Japan's arms control policy, unilateral and multilateral, analyzing its origins and later development. Japan has played an important part in shaping n-nuclear policies and the author pays particular attention to this global aspect of Japanese policy. First published in 1990, this title is part of the Bloomsbury Academic Collections series.
- Author BiographyReinhard Drifte is Professor of Japanese Studies at Newcastle University and the Director of the Northumbrian Universties Joint East Asia Centre.
- Author(s)Reinhard Drifte
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: Japan
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.