Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is aimed at Java developers who wish to develop Java EE applications while taking advantage of NetBeans functionality to automate repetitive tasks. Familiarity with NetBeans or Java EE is t assumed.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Heffelfinger is the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Ensode Technology, LLC, a software consulting firm based in the Greater Washington DC area. He has been architecting, designing, and developing software professionally since 1995. He has been using Java as his primary programming language since 1996. He has worked on many large-scale projects for several clients, including the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and the U.S. Department of Defense. He has a master's degree in software engineering from Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas. David is the editor-in-chief of Ensode.net (http://www.ensode.net), a website on Java, Linux, and other technologies. David is a frequent speaker at Java conferences such as JavaOne. You can follow David on Twitter at @ensode.
- Author(s)David R. Heffelfinger
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.