Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a Java developer who wants to learn about Java EE, this is the book for you. It's also ideal for developers who already have experience with the Java EE platform but would like to learn more about the new Java EE 7 features by analyzing fully functional sample applications using the new application server WildFly.
- Author BiographyMichal Cmil is a Java developer with experience in web and desktop application development. In the past, he has worked for the e-commerce sector. Currently, he is developing manufacturing execution systems for industry clients. He has been a volunteer at GeeCON. Michal works as a software designer/developer for PSI Poland. Michal Matloka is a Java developer with experience in both Java EE and Spring technologies. He is a JBoss community contributor, focusing mainly on Arquillian and ShrinkWrap, and is also a winner of the JBoss Community Recognition Award in 2013 for his contributions to ShrinkWrap. He has spoken at Poznan Java User Group and volunteered at GeeCON. Michal is currently one of the 20 CEOs at SoftwareMill, a fully distributed company with no main office and a completely flat organization structure. Francesco Marchioni is a Sun Certified Enterprise architect employed for an Italian company based in Rome. He started learning Java in 1997, and since then he has followed the path to the newest Application Program Interfaces released by Sun. In 2000, he joined the JBoss community when the application server was running the 2.x release. He has spent many years as a software consultant, where he has envisioned many successful software migrations from vendor platforms to the open source products such as JBoss AS, fulfilling the tight budget requirements of current times. For the past 5 years, he has been authoring technical articles for O'Reilly Media and also runs an IT portal focused on JBoss products (http://www.mastertheboss.com). In December 2009, he authored JBoss AS 5 Development, Packt Publishing, which describes how to create and deploy Java Enterprise applications on JBoss AS. In December 2010, he authored his second title, JBoss AS 5 Performance Tuning, Packt Publishing, which describes how to deliver fast and efficient applications on JBoss AS. In December 2011, he authored yet another title, JBoss AS 7 Configuration Deployment Administration, Packt Publishing, which covers all the aspects of the newest application server release. In August 2012, he coauthored the book, Infinispan Data Grid Platform, Packt Publishing, with Manik Surtani, which covers all aspects related to the configuration and development of applications using the Infinispan data grid platform.
- Author(s)Francesco Marchioni,Michal Cmil,Michal Matloka
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.