Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe top-selling beginning Java book is w fully updated! As an unstoppably platform-independent, object-oriented programming language, Java is used for developing web and mobile applications. In this up-to-date bestselling book, veteran author Barry Burd shows you how to create basic Java objects and clearly explains when you should simply reuse existing code. * Explores how the new version of Java offers more robust functionality and new features such as closures to keep Java competitive with more syntax-friendly languages like Python and Ruby * Covers object-oriented programming basics with Java, code reuse, the essentials of creating a Java program using the new JDK 7, creating basic Java objects, and new Eclipse features * Features a companion website that offers all code from the book and bonus chapters Java For Dummies, 6th Edition gets you started with creating Java applications quickly and easily.
- Author BiographyBarry Burd, PhD, is a Computer Science professor at Drew University where he has been named to Drew s List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Students five times. Barry is the author of numerous For Dummies books and writes frequently for several online publications, including JavaBoutique.com.
- Author(s)Barry A. Burd
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.