All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNote: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyProgrammingLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyProgrammingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133813436 / ISBN-13: 9780133813432. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133807800 / ISBN-13: 9780133807806 and ISBN-10: 0133811905 / ISBN-13: 9780133811902. MyProgrammingLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. MyProgrammingLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Java How to Program (Early Objects), Tenth Edition is intended for use in the Java programming course. It also serves as a useful reference and self-study tutorial to Java programming. The Deitels' groundbreaking How to Program series offers unparalleled breadth and depth of object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate-level topics for further study. Java How to Program (Early Objects), Tenth Edition, teaches programming by presenting the concepts in the context of full working programs and takes an early-objects approach( MyProgrammingLab for Java How to Program (Early Objects) is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams-resulting in better performance in the course-and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress. Teaching and Learning Experience This program presents a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. * Personalize Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming. * Teach Programming with the Deitels' Signature Live Code Approach: Java language features are introduced with thousands of lines of code in hundreds of complete working programs. * Introduce Objects Early: Presenting objects and classes early gets students thinking about objects immediately and mastering these concepts more thoroughly. * Keep Your Course Current: This edition can be used with Java SE 7 or Java SE 8, and is up-to-date with the latest techlogies and advancements. * Facilitate Learning with Outstanding Applied Pedagogy: Making a Difference exercise sets, projects, and hundreds of valuable programming tips help students apply concepts. * Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
- Author BiographyPaul J. Deitel, CEO and Chief Technical Officer of Deitel & Associates, Inc., is a graduate of MIT's Sloan School of Management, where he studied Information Technology. He holds the Java Certified Programmer and Java Certified Developer certifications, and has been designated by Sun Microsystems as a Java Champion. Through Deitel & Associates, Inc., he has delivered Java, C, C++, C# and Visual Basic courses to industry clients, including IBM, Sun Microsystems, Dell, Lucent Technologies, Fidelity, NASA at the Kennedy Space Center, the National Severe Storm Laboratory, White Sands Missile Range, Rogue Wave Software, Boeing, Stratus, Cambridge Technology Partners, Open Environment Corporation, One Wave, Hyperion Software, Adra Systems, Entergy, CableData Systems, Nortel Networks, Puma, iRobot, Invensys and many more. He has also lectured on Java and C++ for the Boston Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery. He and his father, Dr. Harvey M. Deitel, are the world's best-selling programming language textbook authors. Dr. Harvey M. Deitel, Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer of Deitel & Associates, Inc., has 45 years of academic and industry experience in the computer field. Dr. Deitel earned B.S. and M.S. degrees from MIT and a Ph.D. from Boston University. He has 20 years of college teaching experience, including earning tenure and serving as the Chairman of the Computer Science Department at Boston College before founding Deitel & Associates, Inc., with his son, Paul J. Deitel. He and Paul are the co-authors of several dozen books and multimedia packages and they are writing many more. With translations published in Japanese, German, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Urdu and Turkish, the Deitels' texts have earned international recognition. Dr. Deitel has delivered hundreds of professional seminars to major corporations, academic institutions, government organizations and the military.
- Author(s)Harvey M. Deitel,Paul J. Deitel
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date29/06/2015
- Weight1480 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement10th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.