Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionJava SOA Cookbook offers practical solutions and advice to programmers charged with implementing a service-oriented architecture (SOA) in their organization. Instead of providing ather conceptual, high-level view of SOA, this cookbook shows you how to make SOA work. It's full of Java and XML code you can insert directly into your applications and recipes you can apply right away. The book focuses primarily on the use of free and open source Java Web Services techlogies -- including Java SE 6 and Java EE 5 tools -- but you'll find tips for using commercially available tools as well. Java SOA Cookbook will help you: * Construct XML vocabularies and data models appropriate to SOA applications * Build real-world web services using the latest Java standards, including JAX-WS 2.1 and JAX-RS 1.0 for RESTful web services * Integrate applications from popular service providers using SOAP, POX, and Atom * Create service orchestrations with complete coverage of the WS-BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) 2.0 standard * Improve the reliability of SOAP-based services with specifications such as WS-Reliable Messaging * Deal with governance, interoperability, and quality-of-service issues The recipes in Java SOA Cookbook will equip you with the kwledge you need to approach SOA as an integration challenge, t an obstacle.
- Author BiographyEben Hewitt is a Principal Programmer at a multi-billion dollar national retailer, where he works as an architect on the SOA team. His focus is on designing and developing Web Services and Java-based enterprise applications. He is the author of several industry articles and four programming books, including the upcoming SOA Cookbook for O'Reilly.
- Author(s)Eben Hewitt
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1162 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.