All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionJavanese is spoken in the central and eastern parts of Java, the fourth-largest island of Indonesia. Java is the world's most populous island and home to over half of the Indonesian population (about 135 million inhabitants). Javanese is also spoken in smaller communities in Malaysia and Singapore. The Indonesian capital city, Jakarta, is located on western Java. Javanese people make up two-thirds of the Indonesian population. As such, the island leads the nation politically and culturally. This unique, two-part resource provides travellers to Indonesia with the tools they need to communicate in Javanese. The bilingual dictionary has a concise vocabulary for daily use, and the phrasebook allows instant communication, from introducing yourself to finding a doctor. Ideal for business-people, travellers and students. Features: 4,000 dictionary entries; Phonetics that are intuitive for English speakers; Essential phrases on topics such as transportation, dining out and business; Concise grammar and pronunciation sections.
- Author(s)Siti Nur'Aini
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Javanese
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width105 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- blendit2gether03 Nov, 2016by
Great language guide
A good guide into Javanese language, great for comparisons with standardised Indonesian.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.