Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jay Stevens' best friend Jimmy Burletson, made the decision to keep the black baby that somebody had abandoned on his front porch, Jay had to make a choice. He could either accept what Jimmy had done, despite how crazy it was, or he could turn his back on his friend. Then too, there was the problem of the good-looking high-yaller named Sweet Alice Nelson, whom Jimmy had hired to help out. She was always around, and, to Jay's consternation, he found he enjoyed being in her company. That was a strange feeling for a white man in Southwest Mississippi, and he knew it. When Sweet Alice moved to New Orleans, Jay could have put her put of his life completely then and there, but he didn't. If he had, his life would have been very different, but he was quite certain it wouldn't have been as interesting.
- Author(s)Jim Robertson
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.