Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume highlights the best of the collection, scaling the heights of Jazz age fashion with chapters on sequined dresses, cocktail wear, bridge coats, opera coats, evening jackets, and house coats. With sumptuous still-life photographs of rare and precious beaded dresses, feathered capes, and silky kimos, highlighting the craftsmanship and ornamentation of each piece, this is a must-have book for collectors, conisseurs, and those who believe in evening style.
- Author BiographyVirginia Bates was an actress before opening her eponymous shop in 1972. She writes a regular blog for Vogue.com UK. Daisy Bates is an actress and Virginia's daughter.
- Author(s)Daisy Bates,Virginia Bates
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note240 Colour Illustrations
- Weight2064 g
- Width235 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.