All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive study of harmony is a must for any musician interested in jazz. This book explains the essentials of jazz harmony in a friendly, easy-to-understand manner. A 12-key system is used to help you learn each concept in every key. Learn about rootless voicings, shell voicings, spread voicings, clusters, and how to select which voicings to use. Other topics include ii-V-I progressions, dominant chord cycles, Rhythm Changes, Giant Steps substitutions, thinking in modes, n-diatonic progressions and much more.
- Author(s)Noah Baerman
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight318 g
- Width226 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.