All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThrough in-depth analysis, detailed transcriptions and album references, author John Ramsay gives us an insider's view of Art Blakey's unique drumming style. The book includes examples of Art's philosophies and wisdom as told by some of the great alumni of the Jazz Messengers.
- Author(s)John Ramsay
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width226 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDan Thress,Paul Siegel
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.