Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIrresistible intermediate level jazz studies for solo violin and violin duet expertly written and arranged by Mary Cohen to extend players' technique. This title is approximately for grade 4 to 6 level. Each piece concentrates on a specific jazz style, and has practice and performance tips to guide the student and outline technical and musical goals. A perfect introduction to true jazz playing, including all-time favorites such as Summertime , Who wants to be a millionaire? and Let's Do It (Let's fall in love) .
- Author(s)Mary Cohen
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.