All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJazz Theory: From Basic to Advanced Study is a comprehensive textbook ideal for Jazz Theory courses or as a self-study guide for amateur and professional musicians. Written with the goal of bridging theory and practice, it provides a strong theoretical foundation beginning with music fundamentals through post-tonal theory, while integrating ear training, keyboard skills, and improvisation. It includes a DVD with 46 Play Along audio tracks and a companion website, which hosts the workbook, ear training exercises, and audio tracks of the musical examples featured in the book.
- Author BiographyDariusz Terefenko is Associate Professor of Jazz Studies and Contemporary Media at the Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester.
- Author(s)Dariusz Terefenko
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 462 black & white line drawings
- Weight1156 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.