All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJazz Theory: From Basic to Advanced Study is a comprehensive textbook ideal for Jazz Theory courses or as a self-study guide for amateur and professional musicians. Written with the goal of bridging theory and practice, it provides a strong theoretical foundation beginning with music fundamentals through post-tonal theory, while integrating ear training, keyboard skills, and improvisation. It includes a DVD with 46 Play Along audio tracks and a companion website, which hosts the workbook, ear training exercises, and audio tracks of the musical examples featured in the book.
- Author BiographyDariusz Terefenko is Associate Professor of Jazz Studies and Contemporary Media at the Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester.
- Author(s)Dariusz Terefenko
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 462 black & white line drawings
- Weight1156 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.