All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Herb Wong (1926-2014) was an internationally recognised jazz industry leader and the author of more than 400 liner tes from the 1940s through to the early 2000s. He reviewed t only the tracks on those albums but the artists and their eras as well. This book features the best of Wong's liner tes, articles and album selections, his personal stories about the artists, and his illuminating one-on-one conversations with many jazz greats, providing an insightful jazz primer and invaluable discography.
- Author BiographyA DJ at radio station KJAZ for 30 years, the late Herb Wong was a jazz producer, writer, and a pioneer in jazz education. Paul Simeon Fingerote worked as a writer and creative director with major ad agencies world-wide. He was marketing director of the Monterey Jazz Festival for more than 30 years. In addition to his writing, he is an on-air host for NPR radio station 90.3 / KAZU in Monterey, California.
- Author(s)Herb Wong,Paul Simeon Fingerote
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note10 photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.