All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionSoulful and with the sweetest taboo voice, STARR is an exceptional songbird, born to sing. A star rising in the Philadelphia music scene, she is always fresh with new lyrics as the microphone fits comfortably in her, coffee brown hands. Full lips part to expose her pearly whites as, her voice releases influences of Jazz, Soul, Gospel, R&B, Hip - Hop and Neo Soul. Rofiki, STARR'S manager and Rastafarian boyfriend of ten years, has been away for a few weeks in New York City, supposedly putting together a new deal for her. But upon his return, STARR discovers that 'Sneaky' Rofiki believes, her style and genre of music isn't what the music industry seeks. Unkwn to her, he is investing, his interest on a new artist, a new 'freaky', a new Kandi Gyal. Bluesy with the bluest eyes, a U.S. Marine returning from war and the new owner of a coffee shop. Where he tices the intense discussion that left STARR ready to battle. He comes to the rescue or is she just in time to save him? The beat goes on with BearLove, the 'bad-est' and 'wicked-est' drummer internationally that inspires, STARR to sing and groove to new tunes.
- Author(s)Theresa Vernell
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.