CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIs Paris really the eternal City of Love? Dumped suddenly by her Parisian boyfriend, sultry expat Lily is left wondering if je t'aime still exists. Instead of crying into her glass of wine, she decides to heal her bruised ego and quash her romantic doubts with a carefree summer fling . . . or as the French call it: une aventure. Supported by her faithful friends and trusty Saint Amour wine, Lily embarks on her presumably easy quest. Little does she kw what-or whom-this adventure has in store! Rather than guide her into the arms of a perfect summer amoureux, the sexy streets of Paris lead her from one impossible candidate to ather: disappearing foxy Frenchmen, unavailable Lati heartthrobs, overly-mysterious world travelers, mistress-hunting married men, and t-so-single amnesiacs-oh la la! As her amorous mishaps accumulate, Lily gradually re-evaluates her strategy. But will her good intentions be eugh to lead her to the right homme . . . one who might last out the summer-and maybe even beyond? Or will she continue to get embroiled in more mesaventure? This velized memoir tells the tantalizingly true romantic odyssey of a 21st-Century young woman caught in the mire of desires-which is only intensified by the passion of Paris.
- Author BiographyApril Lily Heise left her native Canada for Paris in 2000. Ever since, she's been trying-quite unsuccessfully-to stay out of romantic trouble. She's managed to remain in her heart city, subsisting on a variety of jobs, mainly in teaching and tourism. Writing or translating on the side, she has contributed to various travel publications including Frommer's Paris and France guides and the Conde Nast Daily Traveler Blog. She has translated large sections of two books by noted French intellectual Jacques Attali, and wrote two business English language guides. The latter having nothing to do with her current book . . . other than naughtily inspiring one of its chapters.
- Author(s)April Lily Heise
- PublisherTgrs Communications
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTgrs Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.