All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
About this product
- DescriptionJealous Lion has friends because of a selfish attitude until hunters try and capture him. He makes the correct choice to be friends with other jungle animals. They teach Jealous Lion to always keep a good attitude in life. Jealous Lion teaches children life skills in a fun and entertaining way.
- Author BiographyPattie Thomas has worked in entertainment for 17+ years, teaching, creating, and servings arts & culture for all age groups. And she still has hair on her head. She loves to write and help others through words and images. Pattie lives in Chicago. She has two children, a granddaughter, and her turtle Godzilla has not learned to read yet. So she listens to Pattie's stories at bedtime. More titles by Pattie Thomas Other People Issues Visit www.pattiethomas.com Julian Nunnally learned to write stories with his mom in elementary school and won young author awards. He resides in Chicago and holds a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science.
- Author(s)Julian Nunnally,Pattie Thomas
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.