All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book goes beyond Baudrillard's writings on consumer objects, the Gulf War and America, to identify the fundamental logic that underpins his writings. It does this through a series of close readings of his main texts, paying particular attention to the form and internal coherence of his arguments. The book is written for all those who want a general introduction to Baudrillard's work, and will also appeal to those readers who are interested in social theory, but who have t yet taken Baudrillard seriously.
- Author BiographyRex Butler lectures in the Department of Art History at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Rex Butler
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCore Cultural Theorists Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.