All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph shines the spotlight on an Art Deco jewelry designer whose name has come to stand for the most dynamic of 20th-century styles - Jean Despres. Many of his designs and drawings are reproduced here for the first time, showing Despres' creative process. Benefiting from a wealth of fine archive material, the original photographs are accompanied by a large number of new photographs taken specially for the book. This sumptuous volume will delight both new admirers and seasoned conisseurs alike.
- Author(s)Melissa Gabardi
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note341 illustrations, 234 in colour
- Weight1660 g
- Width230 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 1146488653@dele...05 Jan, 2013by
Beautiful book with lots of useful information. If someone interested in this topic this book is indisposed!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.