All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisitors to award-winning chef Jean-Francois Piege's gastromic restaurant the most-sought after table in Paris select single key ingredients from his invative menu, which he presents in exquisite and highly-creative dishes. Similarly, in this master-level cookbook, Piege presents more than 300 building-block recipes that can be combined in countless variations, inspiring the creative chef to compose original menus. Recipes include white asparagus with smoked salmon and horseradish cream, peanut crisp with an aniseed, line-caught Pollock, black truffle scallops, spaghetti carbonara (in which the proportions of bacon and pasta are inverted), beef or chicken with morel sauce, bergamot custard, or cherry tarte tatin. Featuring a cloth binding, three paper stocks, five-color printing, and a detailed index, this fine book from Frances culinary sensation Jean-Francois Piege is a perfect gift for professional and aspiring home cooks, as well as French culinary fanatics.
- Author BiographyJean-Francois Piege holds two Michelin stars and is one of the highest-profile chefs of his generation. After collaborating with Alain Ducasse, he ran the restaurant Les Ambassadeurs at the Hotel Crillon, and opened a brasserie in 2009, his eponymous restaurant in 2010, and the Hotel Thoumieux in 2011. He has published several books, including At the Crillon and at Home: Recipes by Jean-Francois Piege (2008). He judged five seasons of the French edition of Top Chef. Stephane de Bourgies's photographs have appeared in numerous cookbooks.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Piege
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight1810 g
- Width246 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Photographer(s)Stephane de Bourgies
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.37Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.