All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJean Piaget was one of the great thinkers of the twentieth century. His influence on developmental psychology, education and epistemology has been ermous. This text undertakes a reconstruction of the contexts and intellectual development of Piaget's numerous texts in the wide-ranging fields of biology, philosophy, psychoanalysis, child psychology, social psychology, theology, logic, epistemology and education. Richard Kohler reconstructs the often overlooked theological basis of Piaget's theories and analyses the influence this had upon the various areas of his research and reflections, particularly in relation to education.
- Author BiographyRichard Kohler worked as a secondary school teacher in the UK. After studying educational science, sociology and philosophy at Zurich University, he wrote his PhD thesis on Piaget. He worked as a lecturer at various Universities of Teacher Education, Switzerland, and currently teaches at the Thurgau University of Teacher Education in Kreuzlingen, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Richard Kohler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBloomsbury Library of Educational Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight515 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Richard Bailey
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.