All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last decade a proliferation of books and articles have been published about the velist and short story writer Jean Rhys ( Voyage in the Dark and Wide Sargasso Sea ). Despite her slim output - five short vels, three volumes of short stories, and a small number of other brief pieces - Jean Rhys has a standing as a major feminist writer in the contemporary era. This text surveys the small can of Rhys' short fiction, organizing their approach around the outsider theme in Rhys's work. Also included is a biocritical study, and an overview of critical reception of Rhys's writings.
- Author(s)Cheryl Alexander Malcolm,David Malcolm
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication09/01/1996
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTwayne's Studies in Short Fiction S.
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwayne Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notei1 port.
- Weight354 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.