Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionCory Parella is a veteran of film and television, and an author of several vels, published by Miracle Media Publishing. In this journey through the movie industry, he chronicles what has worked for Bible-inspired media makers and what has t. Topics include: the shock value of all the genres, (the most-shocking being the Gospel), sexually-charged media (including porn), and the business models employed that keep each genre alive.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Tucson, Arizona, Cory Parella was four-years old in July, 1977, when Star Wars opened in his hometown. Twenty years later, obsession with that galaxy far, far away, and the mirage of the low-budget success of El Mariachi had made him homeless, broke and the owner of an unfinished film starring Wayman Tisdale. Over the next decade, he would become a born-again Christian, be mentored by those who made The Passion of The Christ, and have a family. He has appeared in over 100 television shows and films as a background actor. He resides in Denver, Colorado with his wife and three children. He has a Bachelor's Degree from Arizona State University. His films include 'Witness Protection', and the novels Justin Time, The Faithful, Witness Protection and the novella Study Hard.
- Author(s)Cory Parella
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.