All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis grand collection of archive photographs illustrates the complete evolution of Jeep, including the early Jeeps (CJ2, 3, 7 and 8, and Wrangler), Jeepster, Jeep Station Wagon/Sedan Delivery, Jeepster Commando, Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer, Cherokee, and the popular Grand Cherokee. Also features Jeep trucks - the FC, Gladiator, J10 and J15. Contains extensive production figures and specs.
- Author BiographyLongtime automotive journalist Pete C. Sessler has authored numerous books on a variety of automotive topics. His writing has also appeared in North American automotive magazines. Sessler is a member of the International Motor Press Association and the former editor in chief of MuscleCars magazine. He resides in Dunnello, Florida. Learn more about him on his website, www.petercardassilarisessler.com.
- Author(s)Peter C. Sessler
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight363 g
- Width259 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.