All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJeff Zimmerman is the first comprehensive survey to date of the works created by this extraordinary glass artist. Zimmerman takes as his starting point the old-world traditions of glass making from Italian maestros. Using his immeasurable talents he creates new formal possibilities for the material and the processes used to hand-make his large and smallscale works. The book includes never-before-seen photography of works created throughout his career as well as interiors featuring his custom pieces installed in exhibitions, private homes, corporate offices and foundations in France, Belgium, Switzerland, England, Italy, Korea and throughout the United States.
- Author BiographyJeff Zimmerman has exhibited at galleries and institutions internationally, including Sean Kelly Gallery, New York, Emmanuel Perrotin Gallery, Paris, the Brooklyn Museum of Art and the Museum of Arts and Design, New York. In 2011 he completed commissions for the Hyundai Capital headquarters in Seoul, Korea, and Irvine, California. His work is in the permanent collections of the Corning Museum of Glass, New York, and the Boghossian Foundation, Belgium, as well as private collections worldwide. Zimmerman currently lives and works in New York.
- Author(s)Jeff Zimmerman,Sherry Griffin
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- First Published2014
- Weight1680 g
- Width240 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.