Jeffrey Gitomer's 21.5 Unbreakable Laws of Selling: Universal Truths for Making Sales Easier, Faster, and Bigger NOW and FOREVER! by Jeffrey Gitomer (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are universal laws of selling that determine whether you succeed, or don't succeed - whether you earn eugh to enjoy the lifestyle you want or struggle to make ends meet. When you align the wind with your sails, you move effortlessly across the water. When your sails are out of alignment, you flounder and go where. If you align your thinking and actions with these powerful laws of selling, you will be more effective and efficient. You will encounter less friction, require less energy, and get bigger results faster. Here's a sampling of Jeffrey's 21.5 Laws of Selling: * Deliver Value First * Ask Before Telling * Communicate in Terms of Them * Become Your Own Brand * Earn Referrals and Testimonials without Asking * Create Loyal Customers These 21.5 Laws are the rock foundation of selling. They may be invisible but they are undeniable - and unbreakable. If you're just getting started in selling, you will find the Laws invaluable. Whether or t you learn them and follow them will make or break your career. If you've been in sales for a while, you will find yourself saying, I haven't been doing that. I knew that! How did forget? When we break the Laws we pay the price. Our sales suffer. Our bank account takes a hit. It's an effort to get out of bed and make a sales call, to do our best work - work that is aligned with the Laws. Use Jeffrey's Laws of Selling to recharge your enthusiasm and redirect your actions back to what really works.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Gitomer is the world's top sales trainer and a bestselling author. His books, which include the classics The Little Red Book of Selling and The Sales Bible, have sold more than 4 million copies. He conducts public and corporate seminars, publishes a weekly e-zine with a subscription base of more than 300,000, and writes a regular column for business journals around the county. Jeffrey lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. ISBNs and titles of author's previous books: The Little Red Book of Selling 978-1885167606; The Sales Bible 978-0061379406; The Little Black Book of Connections 978-1885167668
- Author(s)Jeffrey Gitomer
- PublisherBard Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBard Press
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.