All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuilters and patchworkers all over the world are familiar with Jelly Rolls - bundles of coordinating fabrics manufactured by Moda, pre-cut into useful 21/2in (6.5cm) strips. But what do you do with all those left-over pieces once you've made your patchwork quilt? Instead of assigning them to the waste bin, save them up and you will soon have eugh to stitch at least one of the fun projects in this book. Using simple sewing, quilting and patchwork techniques, there are twenty projects to choose from, including stylish cushions, pretty little bags and a handy pincushion, all of which are quick and easy to make. If you don't use Jelly Rolls, any odd scraps of fabric can be used instead - just cut them to size and away you go! All the templates are provided as well as some basic tips and techniques, and each project is accompanied by a list of the materials and tools you need, and clear, step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Forster started making quilts when she was a teenager and went on to study Textiles at the University of Bath. Since graduating, she has taught patchwork and quilting both in the UK and the USA and has had her quilts featured in a number of books and magazines, including Fabrications, Popular Patchwork and Patchwork and Quilting. Carolyn lives in Tunbridge Wells, UK with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Carolyn Forster
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note52 colour
- Weight91 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.