Jennifer's Way: My Journey with Celiac Disease--What Doctors Don't Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again by Jennifer L. Esposito (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Foundation for Celiac Awareness estimates that as many as one in 133 Americans has celiac disease. Unfortunately, 83 percent of people who have this terrible disease are undiagsed or misdiagsed,suffering through years of pain and misunderstanding. award-winning actress Jennifer Esposito was one of those 83 percent, receiving an accurate diagsis only after decades of mysterious illnesses and myriad misdiagses.Now Jennifer shares her riveting personal journey,from her earliest memories of her childhood in Brooklyn to her years as a young actress, all the while suffering from unexplained, devastating ailments. Jennifer's struggle to finally receive an accurate diagsis is one that anyone who has a chronic disease will share. But this is more than a story of suffering. It is the story of one woman's valiant journey to take charge of her health and rebuild her life. Not only will you learn from Jennifer's personal story, the book also guides you through early diagsis, sharing the steps that helped Jennifer heal. Plus, you'll find recipes she uses at home, along with recipes for some of the delicious treats she offers at her own gluten-free bakery, Jennifer's Way, in New York.For anyone struggling with a chronic illness, Jennifer's Way is proof that you can find an answer to what is wrong with you, that you shouldn't stop until you find it, and that you can learn how to truly live again.
- Author BiographyJennifer Esposito is the founder of The Jennifer's Way Foundation for Celiac Education (JWF) and Jennifer's Way gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, peanut-free, allergy-friendly, organic bakery in New York City. As an actress, Jennifer has starred in more than twenty films, including the Oscar-winning Crash, and TV shows including Blue Bloods, Samantha Who?, and Spin City. She lives in New York and can be reached online via jennifersway.org and @JennifersWayJE.Eve Adamson has written or cowritten more than fifty books, including Bethenny Frankel's recent bestsellers and Haylie Pomroy's The Fast Metabolism Diet. EveAdamson.com @eveadamson
- Author(s)Jennifer L. Esposito
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.