Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- Description'You can't compete in famous outer space tournaments wearing heavy great clodhoppers like diver's boots. You've got to be on your toes, darting about like a streak of lightning'. Who would have thought that a Ping-Pong Championship of Outer Space could have caused so much trouble? Determined to play the monumental tournament, Jennings and Darbishire end up getting themselves in more of a mess than they could have imagined. Then, when Mr Wilkins' attempts to clear out the school lost property cupboard go strangely awry, he does t have to look far to guess who the culprit is; Jennings, of course! 'Good wheeze!'
- Author BiographyBorn in 1912, Anthony Buckeridge was sent to boarding school in Sussex at the age of eight. He went on to university before working as a tutor in a preparatory school, and later became a fireman during the Second World War. Buckeridge was the first writer to use prep schools as a setting for his stories and, as such, is the creator of the infamous Jennings. The 'Jennings' titles have sold over six million books worldwide.
- Author(s)Anthony Buckeridge
- PublisherHouse of Stratus
- Date of Publication05/08/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJennings
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationKelly Bray
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHouse of Stratus
- Weight190 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.