All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an illustrated anthology of poems, with teaching tes. This book helps promote an enjoyment of poetry, with an anthology full of emotion that will help children address many different feelings, relationships and situations. This book approaches an often-sensitive subject with a clever mixture of humour and observation. Children are encouraged to incorporate their own experiences into producing poetry of their own.
- PublisherImaginative Minds
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationDigbeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuestions Publishing Co Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byFred Sedgwick
- Illustrator(s)Jilly Wilkinson
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.