All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionJenny is the tale of an eight year old girl who has a secret...she is t an average eight year old. In fact, Jenny is a Werewolf hunting eight year old...While staring out of the window one night, Little Jenny got the most awful fright, she was sure that she saw, from the corner of her eye, a great big hairy, scary guy. With claws and fangs, and eyes that glowed red, 'It could be a vampire, or maybe one of the un-dead?' The Tiny Twisted Tales are a collection of short stories and poems from the rather strange mind of UK author and illustrator, Calvin Innes. Each Tiny Twisted Tale is a wonderfully macabre story about weird, scary, wonderfully gruesome characters, from people who eat bugs, to tiny toga-wearing goblins. Each book is packed with dozens of Calvin's quirky illustrations. A funny, dark and exciting rhyming story about a little eight year old girl who just happens to be the worlds greatest Werewolf hunter. When Jenny spots a fearsome, snarling, seven foot tall beast out of her window she kw she must go to work once again, fighting off the creature. The book shows children that even the smallest of people can be brave and strong and that t everything is always as scary as it first may seem. The book is filled with humorous and scary illustrations, lots of glowing eyes and snarling creatures and has as many laugh out loud moments as it 'hide beneath the covers' moments.
- Author BiographyCalvin Innes is a popular, award winning (Forward National Literature Award 2012) UK children's illustrator who has worked regularly with Cadbury's, Nestle, The Brownies, Girl Guides, Rainbow Guides, RSPB, London Zoo, Sony and many more over the last decade. He has illustrated over twenty books, worked on advertising for the Smurfs movie & Slush Puppies and has worked on everything from books & comics, to toys and video games. His quirky and humorous illustrations have gained him fans worldwide. He writes and illustrates books for children of all ages, with a focus on spooky, scary, macabre and humorous stories. Described as 'One of the best in the business' by the Sheffield Star Newspaper, Calvin has been featured in numerous newspapers, magazines and on ITVs Daybreak program talking about his work as an author and illustrator. He regularly teaches children (aged 4-14) around the UK drawing skills and gives advice on creative writing.
- Author(s)Calvin Innes
- PublisherMy Little Big Town
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTiny Twisted Tales
- Place of PublicationHessle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMy Little Big Town
- Content Note50 Black and White
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Calvin Innes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.