All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from more than 40 years of study, David Jeremiah, one of America's leading Bible teachers, has produced a deeply personal and comprehensive study Bible packed with features specifically focused to help you discover what Scripture says, what Scripture means and, most importantly, what Scripture means for you.
- Author BiographyDr. David Jeremiah is the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California. Messages preached in the pulpit at Shadow Mountain form the basis of Turning Point, his international radio and television ministries. The outreach of Turning Point Radio and Television programs is now worldwide. Dr. Jeremiah has authored more than 50 books. Among some of his most recent are: The Coming Economic Armageddon, I Never Thought I d See the Day, God Loves You: He Always Has He Always Will, What Are You Afraid of? Facing Down Your Fears With Faith, Agents of the Apocalypse, and Agents of Babylon. In 2013, Dr. Jeremiah published The Jeremiah Study Bible, a comprehensive yet easy-to-understand version that was over 40 years in the making. Dr. Jeremiah is much in demand as a speaker because of his commitment to the truth of the Bible and his special ability to help people understand how to apply biblical principles to everyday living. Dr. and Mrs. Jeremiah are parents of four children and grandparents of twelve.
- Author(s)David Jeremiah
- PublisherWorthy Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorthy Publishing
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1529 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine47 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.