Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionConcise yet comprehensive, manageable and affordable, T and T Clark Study Guides are an invaluable resource for students, preachers and Bible study leaders. Each book in the series gives the reader a thorough introduction to a particular book of the Bible or the Apocrypha and includes: An introduction to the contents of the particular biblical book A balanced survey of the important critical issues Attention to literary, historical, sociological, and theological perspectives Suggestions about critical appropriation of the text by the contemporary reader Reference to other standard works through antated bibliographies. All the books in the series, formerly published by Sheffield Academic Press, are by leading biblical scholars and the authors have drawn on their scholarly expertise as well as their experience as teachers of university and college students.
- Author BiographyRobert Carroll is Professor of Hebrew Bible and Semitic Studies in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)R Carroll
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight135 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.