All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- Description<b>Read Jonathan Friesen's posts on the Penguin Blog. </b> This Schneider Family Book Award winner changed the face of Tourette's Syndrome for modern teens. Wrought with tension, romance, and hope, <i>Jerk, California</i> tells the story of Sam, who sets out on a cross-country quest to learn the truth about his family and his inherited Tourette's Syndrome, along the way finding both love and acceptance.
- Author Biography<i>Jerk, California</i> is Jonathan Friesen s first novel. A fourteen-year public school teacher and writing instructor at the University of Minnesota, Jonathan shares his passion for writing with children of all ages including three of his own, whom he home schools. He lives in Mora, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Jonathan Friesen
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.