All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to making high-protein, low-fat - delicious jerky and jerky dishes using beef, venison, fish, or fowl.
- Author BiographyA. D. Livingston writes a regular column for Gray's Sporting Journal and is the author of more than a dozen cookbooks, including Cast-Iron Cooking; Cold-Smoking and Salt-Curing Meat, Fish, and Game; The Curmudgeon's Book of Skillet Cooking; Jerky; Sausage; The Freshwater Fish Cookbook; The Whole Grain Cookbook; and On the Grill. He cooks, fishes, hunts, and writes from his home in Wewahitchka, Florida.
- Author(s)A. D. Livingston
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.