All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionK is for king, kangaroo and knight L is for lightning that is so bright M is for monkeys and money on trees Learning the alphabet is such a breeze. Silly Milly and Jerry Giraffe rhyme their way through the alphabet in this tenth book of the Jerry Giraffe Series.
- Author BiographyCyndi Anthony is a retired school teacher and has published over twenty children's books. She is an active member of Gulf Coast Writers Association in Fort Myers, Florida. Cyndi is married to author/pastor Dr. Benny E. Anthony and has three children and eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Cyndi C Anthony
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.