All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionJesse Marvin Unruh acquired a national political reputation despite the fact that he never gained office above the California governmental level. He spent sixteen years (1955-1970) in the state legislature, seven of them as assembly speaker. While there he secured passage of moderate-liberal legislation and upgraded the quality of the state legislature to the number one position in the nation.
- Author BiographyJackson K. Putnam is Professor Emeritus of History at California State University, Fullerton. Professor Putnam received his Ph.D. from Stanford University. He is also author of Old-Age Politics in California and Modern California Politics.
- Author(s)Jackson K. Putnam
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width174 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.