Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionDespite a deathbed warning from her beloved mother, Phoebe Mulligan has choice but to throw herself on the mercy of her uncle, Edward. Wrenched from all she holds dear, the tragic young girl is delivered to Blackburn town, where she must live in a household terrorised by the cold, forbidding presence of her mother's brother. Phoebe cant understand why she is treated so harshly by Edward Dickens. She is t to kw the guilty secret that lies in his past, a secret that casts a sinister shadow over his feelings for his lovely niece ...
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in a cotton-mill house in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching - and started to write her first full-length novel. Her strong, gritty stories are taken from the tapestry of life.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/1993
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight360 g
- Width117 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.