All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThrough this book you will come to kw Carol's most personal thoughts and what moments shook her world. During some of her most insecure times she would tell me, Sis, as they say, feel the fear but do it anyway. She was totally out of her comfort zone, but she always, unselfishly, make other's comfort her calling.... This is truly a story of inspiration, love, hope and, sadly, tragedy. Even with reading the words in this story, I doubt that one can truly grasp the mental anguish her family had to go through. One thing is for certain, though. With Carol's love and inspiration she made sure that light and goodness helped brighten the saddest and darkest days of this unthinkable quest, Jessica's Journey.
- Author BiographyCarol Lee Ramie is a devoted wife and mother of three children, two step children, ten grandchildren and one angel. She lives in a tropical home, nestled near a beautiful mountain range on the Windward side of Oahu, Hawaii where she loves to entertain family and friends. She and her husband have led one of Hawaii's top private investigative firms in the State of Hawaii for the last 33 years, specializing in insurance fraud. Her self-proclaimed passion is the water and swims several miles a week at their local district pool. She is a lover of lyrics and has written and produced songs for her children, grandchildren and friends. Carol has written light hearted family related articles for the column, The Goddess Speaks in their local newspaper. She has a heart of justice, demonstrating remarkable enthusiasm and stamina when helping family and friends during their times of need. She is currently helping to raise the newest addition of the family, her granddaughter Legacy, and plans to write her first children's book soon.
- Author(s)Carol Lee Ramie
- PublisherJessica's Journey
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJessica's Journey
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.