All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionJesus wants his religion back...so it can be for the world again . So begins this expertly written book by Ken Wilson, a pastor, practitioner and pilgrim to engage those drawn to the fascinating figure buried in the messy field of religion. Jesus Brand Spirituality is for those disillusioned by the current swirl of cultural conflict, moralism, and religious meanness that amounts to a form of trademark infringement on the movement that bears his name.Combining candor, curiosity and rare insight, the author explores four dimensions of the spirituality Jesus left in his wake - active, contemplative, biblical, and communal. Practical, engaging and compelling, this fresh illumination of an ancient path is both moving and thought provoking. Phyllis Tickle, founding editor of the Religion Department at Publisher's Weekly calls Wilson 'a thoughtful, unflinching pastor for thinking Christians. These conversational chapters are shot through with the passion and the realism of an eternally-vital romance.'
- Author BiographyKen Wilson is Senior Pastor of Vineyard Church of Ann Arbor, Michigan. Ken is active in national Evangelical environmental initiatives and efforts to open a new dialog between people of faith and secular science. His church is noted for serving the poor, engaging those beyond the reach of contemporary Christianity, and exploring contemplative prayer disciplines, serving as online host to The Divine Hours (www.annarborvineyard.org).
- Author(s)Ken Wilson
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/10/2009
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.