All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionChildren will love reading and listening to favorite Bible stories and devotions, written from Jesus' heart to their hearts.Jesus Calling (R) Bible Storybook Deluxe Edition is w available in a gift box with hardcover book and with three narrated audio CDs. This bestselling book includes devotions written to help kids understand that Jesus loves them so, so much.In the Jesus Calling (R) Bible Storybook Deluxe Edition, parents and children will love reading important stories from Bible and seeing God's exciting plan unfold. Each story ends with a devotion written from the perspective of Jesus speaking to the reader.Jesus is calling out to our hearts, and you can hear Him in every story in the Bible. These carefully selected stories are paired with new children's devotions from Sarah Young and will help young hearts understand God's grand plan to send His Son, Jesus, to save His children and prepare a place for us in heaven. This beautifully boxed edition with narrated audio CDs will be a children's favorite for bedtime Bible stories, devotional time, or any time!With more than a million copies of Jesus Calling (R) children's books sold, Sarah Young wants her youngest readers to kw that Jesus loves them and is always with them.
- Author BiographySarah Young, the author of the new 365-day devotional Jesus Always and bestselling Jesus Calling(R), has sold more than 20 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling(R) has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah's writings include Jesus Calling(R), Jesus Today(TM), Jesus Lives(TM), Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling(R) for Little Ones, Jesus Calling(R) Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling(R): 365 Devotions for Kids, and Peace in His Presence-each encouraging readers in their journey toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
- Author(s)Sarah Young
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight1107 g
- Width184 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4 to 7 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.