All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionJesus is Victor is a compilation of the only 14 tapes that can be found of A. W. Tozer's 1961 Revelation sermons. Though t a complete study of the entire book, it offers a timely and vivid spiritual lesson to each and every one of us, Instead of trying to interpret the various events of Revelation, Tozer looks at the underlying spiritual lessons of the book, such as: The basic truth that Jesus is Victor The strong message of repentanceThe holiness of JesusThe wrath of GodThis book is t a presentation of any certain eschatological view, but a plea for readers to repent. It is A. W. Tozer's desire that all who would pursue the truth of Revelation to be overcomers and rest their faith on the goodness and grace of a loving and just Creator God.
- Author BiographyA.W. TOZER began his lifelong pursuit of God at the age of seventeen after hearing a street preacher in Akron, Ohio. A self-taught theologian, Tozer was a pastor, writer and editor whose powerful use of words continues to grip the intellect and stir the soul of today's reader. Among his best-loved books are the classics The Pursuit of God and The Attributes of God.GERALD B. SMITH was a prolific writer and editor, most widely known for his A. W. Tozer books, some of which are Evenings with Tozer, Jesus is Victor, Mornings with Tozer, Jesus, Author of Our Faith and the missionary story of Mabel Francis, One Shall Chase a Thousand.
- Author(s)A W Tozer
- PublisherWingspread Publisher
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWingspread Publisher
- Weight236 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.